News & Events
Keep up to date with our board members, holiday schedule and new services!view more
Great advertising opportunities with great exposure for your business!view more
Job or Volunteer Opportunities
Learn about job or volunteer opportunities that my be available to you!view more
About CCT Bus
CCT Bus provides transportation for all Kandiyohi County, Renville and Meeker County residents. We have a fleet of 21 buses and we have over 50 volunteer drivers throughout the 2 counties.
Bus transportation is provided for all ages. Children ride the bus to and from school, daycare and other activities, while adults ride the bus to and from work and appointments. Elderly ride the bus to go for medical appointments, groceries or to visit someone and get out of the house.
2019 Fare Equalization across the CCT service area
Since 2015, the Kandiyohi Area Transit, Renville County Heartland Express and Meeker Public Transit have merged together to form the Central Community Transit. This transition has increased span of service hours, provided additional access and created efficiencies in all areas. The goal in this project is to provide a consistent fare structure across the entire service area as well as keep the fares as low as possible while ensuring that costs for service can continue to be met. CCT has used input from users of the service, service providers and representatives of service groups as well as geographic data to create the structure that will be implemented on January 1, 2019. The implementation of this project, will produce an equalized fare structure that will initially increase fares in some areas, decrease fares in some areas, and have no change in fares in some areas across the service area.
CCT Fare Structure for One-Way Ride
|City Limits of Litchfield, Olivia, Willmar||$2.00 each way|
|0-13 Miles||$3.00 each way|
|14-22 Miles||$4.00 each way|
|23-35 Miles||$5.00 each way|
|36+ Miles||$6.00 each way|
Discount Punch Passes Now Available!
Fare Clarifications and updates:
- City of Willmar and Litchfield Bus Stop to Bus Stop Fares are $2.00 each way.
- Same Day Service, when available will be an additional $1.00 each way. When a passenger calls to change a prescheduled time or location this is considered same day service and will be charged an additional $1.00 fare.
- Aides for passengers needing assistance are not charged a fare.
- Children age 4 and under ride free and must be accompanied by a paying adult. Children age 3 and 4 going to a structured educational facility are able to ride and are expected to pay the regular fare.
- Veterans Ride Free when they provide their VA ID Card with an SC (Service Connected) unless they are traveling to/from a structured service facility.
- Hourly rate for 5310 Elderly Disabled Service $57.00 per hour. Joy Ride after hour rate $70.00 per hour.
We appreciate your input!
In co-operation with the Minnesota Department of Transportation, we are in the process of completing a Five Year Transit Service Plan for Central Community Transit. To help us gather some additional input and to potentially refine some of our ideas, it would be very helpful if you could take the time to answer the short (1-2 minute) survey. Please click here! Your input is greatly appreciated and highly valued! Thank you in advance!
The greater feedback, the better planning for transit in “Our Communities”!