News & Events
Keep up to date with our board members, holiday schedule and new services!view more
Great advertising opportunities with great exposure for your business!view more
Job or Volunteer Opportunities
Learn about job or volunteer opportunities that my be available to you!view more
CCT is currently running many of the Pre-COVID routes, please call ahead to ensure availability. CCT remains assisting community efforts with food distribution. Please watch for future updates.
Masks are required when utilizing Public Transportation and Volunteer Driver Services.
COVID-19 VACCINATION TRANSPORTATION
The Central Community Transit will provide FREE public transportation to COVID-19 Vaccination appointments during its regular hours and on established routes as schedules allow and must be scheduled through dispatch office for tracking purposes. The passenger must register for an appointment on their own. CCT may offer additional hours for planned vaccination clinics. CCT Senior Transportation will provide either bus or volunteer driver transportation for eligible riders. CCT will continue providing transportation for clients and charge contracted rates for all authorized contracted transportation. For any residents in Kandiyohi, Renville, and Meeker counties who need transportation that are not on an established route or service location, CCT will provide that ride with an additional bus as driver availability allows and charge the regular transit fare for the distance traveled. Masks are required on the buses and in volunteer driver vehicles and social distancing policies are in place. All vehicles are clean and sanitized often for the safely and comfort of all passengers. Call 320-214-7433 in Kandiyohi County, 320-523-3589 in Renville County and 320-693-7794 in Meeker County.
About CCT Bus
CCT Bus provides transportation for all Kandiyohi County, Renville and Meeker County residents. We have a fleet of 32 buses and we have over 50 volunteer drivers throughout the 3 counties.
Bus transportation is provided for all ages. Children ride the bus to and from school, daycare and other activities, while adults ride the bus to and from work and appointments. Elderly ride the bus to go for medical appointments, groceries or to visit someone and get out of the house.
CCT Fare Structure for One-Way Ride
|City Limits of Litchfield, Olivia, Willmar||$2.00 each way|
|0-13 Miles||$3.00 each way|
|14-22 Miles||$4.00 each way|
|23-35 Miles||$5.00 each way|
|36+ Miles||$6.00 each way|
Discount Punch Passes Now Available!
Fare Clarifications and updates:
- City of Willmar and Litchfield Bus Stop to Bus Stop Fares are $2.00 each way.
- Same Day Service, when available will be an additional $1.00 each way. When a passenger calls to change a prescheduled time or location this is considered same day service and will be charged an additional $1.00 fare.
- Aides for passengers needing assistance are not charged a fare.
- Children age 4 and under ride free and must be accompanied by a paying adult. Children age 3 and 4 going to a structured educational facility are able to ride and are expected to pay the regular fare.
- Veterans Ride Free when they provide their VA ID Card with an SC (Service Connected) unless they are traveling to/from a structured service facility.
- Hourly rate for 5310 Elderly Disabled Service $57.00 per hour. Joy Ride after hour rate $70.00 per hour.